We remain committed to our duty to serve you by providing emergency police, corrections, and 911 dispatching services--without interruption. It is important for you to know that you can count on public safety agencies like ours remain stable in this time of uncertainty.
To protect our employees and the citizens we serve, we have implemented enhanced safety measures as a precaution due to COVID-19.
To see a list of frequently asked questions click here.
Our officers pride themselves on personal interactions with the public through community policing. At this time, precautionary measures will be taken to ensure officers maintain a safe distance and wear appropriate attire when possible when encountering members of the public, especially those who may be ill.
- Enhanced Safety Measures Implemented Due to COVID-19
- Assistant Director Kurt Moldrup's Message to the Community
- STOP Domestic Violence - Resources Are Available
- COVID-19 Scams - Don't Fall For It!
- Director Dennis Butler's Message to the Community
- RCPD Giving Back To The Community
- Mental Health Resources During Crisis
(785) 537-2112 email@example.com